Gardener - Elizabeth Mission
- Available gardening times: Mon, Wed and Fri 9.30am - 2:30pm
- Location: Elizabeth Mission
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and reliable individuals, who have a passion for gardening to volunteer as a Gardener at the Elizabeth Mission. You will responsible for providing the Elizabeth Mission Garden with care and devotion.
Tasks include planting and propagating plants for use in the Food Barn. Assisting with garden bed maintenance such as watering, fertilisation, weeding and mulching and garden preparation such as making and turning compost.
- Be able to commit to your rostered day/s and times
- Be fit to complete all aspects of gardening
- Demonstrate compassion, empathy and willingness to help people
To apply please complete the following questions.
Please Note: It is mandatory for all volunteers to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
For any general enquires please email Volunteering@anglicaresa.com.au