Musical Social Activity Volunteers
AnglicareSA Aged Care is looking for special and talented musicians, performers, solo artists, small bands and choirs to perform for our eager music loving residents and staff across our six residential aged care sites.
Music is a wonderful gift to share and can be one of the few therapies that can break through a person's situation or circumstance and create an instant state of joy and calm.
Ideally you will be able to do one/several/or all of the following:
- Play the Piano.
- Play a portable musical instrument such as guitar, violin etc.
- Be willing to entertain residents either by the bedside or in a group setting.
- Be at ease conversing with a wide range of people.
- Suitably skilled in your craft.
- Know a range of music. (*Desirable but not essential. Our varied residents have many tastes in music)
- Prepared to use your own instruments and equipment. (We have a couple of Piano's scattered across several sites - other instruments and audio equipment will need to be provided by the volunteer themselves).
*Opportunities exist Monday through to Friday during the day.
Does this position spark your interest?
Please complete the questions below and select the site most accessible for you - We look forward to meeting with you.
Our Aged Care Services
Living life the way you want to – that’s AnglicareSA’s aim for all older South Australians and their families. AnglicareSA respects and cares for older people in their own homes, in our residential aged-care facilities and in the community.
Our team work together with residents, families and carers to improve the health, lifestyle and well-being of our clients. We are committed to providing innovative, creative and dynamic approaches to care and to meet the changing needs of our customers.