Men's Group Social Activities Volunteer
All Metro Adelaide opportunities
- Opportunities in all Adelaide Metro regions
- Support older members of the community enjoy and participate in social activities or assist in the running of our lifestyle program at one of our residential aged care sites
Our Home Care and Residential Aged Care Services provide support to older people living in the community.
We are in need of a Do-It-yourself type of person to assist us in the running of our Men's Groups across all our Residential Aged Care sites and for our North East Home Care social activities program. You will assist and encourage our male customers to participate in our organized group meeting and/or outings. You will help in preparing our group activities from start to finish including food preparation (where required), cleaning and assisting with the activity. If attending an outing, you will be part of the team providing support to ensure customers enjoy the day with their health and well-being foremost in mind.
The majority of our Men's Groups really just want to have a beer and a yarn but any tips you can trade on DIY projects is highly desirable.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Someone with good interpersonal and communication skills
- An individual social personality and a passion for helping others
- A DIY kind of person who is keen to share your handy tips
Does this position spark your interest?
Please complete the questions below - We look forward to meeting with you.
Please note: It is mandatory for all volunteers to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement. The cost will be covered by AnglicareSA.
For any enquiries please email Volunteering@anglicaresa.com.au